How do you make our customers happy?
We work in multidisciplinary teams; each team consists of all disciplines necessary to run and further develop the apps: iOS development, Android development, API/backend development, testing, business analysis, design and product ownership. This team setup allows us to bring the right functionality to our users quickly and to ensure we run and maintain stable apps. With over 1.000.000+ active installs and an average Play Store rating of 4.6 from over 70k+ reviews, we are very proud of our app.
Your responsibilities Senior Android Developer
Bol.com is looking for an Android engineer to strengthen the app teams. As a group of teams we’re responsible for both the Android app and iOS app and the API linking us to the bol.com IT landscape. We work hard together every day to make sure the apps work well, today and tomorrow. We provide excellent content and functionality to our customers and always aim to increase usability and general awesomeness of the bol.com apps. And we can use your help!
We do all this using the following:
- MVVM, Clean
- 80+ Gradle modules
- High test coverage
- AndroidX architecture components & libs
- Reactive: Kotlin coroutines, RxJava
- Running Gitlab CI/CD with automatic delivery
3 reasons why this is(n’t) for you
- Yes, because you are a capable Android Engineer and have a technical educational background 🤖
- Yes, because your code is clean and tested, and you are A/B testing enthusiast 🛁
- Yes, because you have experience with ecommerce apps and you’re interested in CI/CD and maybe even API work
- Not, because business concerns don’t concern you #letthemeatcode
- Not, because you don’t believe the land of ‘weed, windmills and wooden shoes’ has much to offer to techies
- Not, because you want to be taken by the hand; autonomy & ownership are not your thing
Where you’ll work
What you get
What you get
Attention to youWe are continuously focused on innovation and getting better every day. Because we work in a dynamic environment and our organization is growing rapidly, your development will grow together with bol.com.
Money and more...Working at bol.com is challenging and therefore you get something in return. Besides salary, you will receive a yearly bonus, holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 29 days, travel allowance, group insurance and more.
How it works
Carefully, we take a look at your application. Within 2 weeks you know if we invite you for an interview.
We call you to set up an interview. And since we’re already talking: feel free to ask any question you may have.
In this first interview we’ll get to know each other. We want to find out more about you. Work experience is interesting, but we also want to find out more about you as a person. Together, we’ll find out if this job is a match made in heaven.
Before the next interview we will ask you to take an online assessment. We’ll also discuss the position and your team in depth.
2 interviews are usually enough to see if it’s a match. And if you agree… well, it’s the beautiful beginning of your career at bol.com :)
Any questions? Contact
Login als medewerker en geniet van:
- Extra content voor je loopbaan
- Écht nieuwe vacatures
- Een betere, toegespitste ervaring